WinToUSB Enterprise 3.2 Release 2 is a free software that allows you to install and run the Windows operating system on a USB hard drive or USB flash drive, using the ISO image or CD / DVD drive as the installation source. WinToUSB also supports creating WinPE bootable USB drive, it can help you to transfer the contents of WinPE to a USB drive and make the drive bootable.
- the interface is easy to use wizards that provide step-by-step instructions for installing Windows / WinPE on a USB drive.
- Installing Windows / WinPE from an ISO image or CD / DVD drive.
- Support for Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 Technical Preview / 2008 R2 / 2012/2012 R2 and WinPE 2/3/4/5.
- Use every edition of Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10 Technical Preview to create a Windows To Go USB drive.
- Support for MBR and GPT disk layout.
- No need to install WAIK (Windows Automated Installation Kit) for WAIK (Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit).