CoolUtils Total Image Converter images to other formats, crops, resizes and rotates them. Convert large TIFFs into small JPEGs, make photos suitable for the web or recover old photos in unsupported formats – Total Image Converter will do everything you need.
· All image formats
· Total Image Converter supports almost all image formats (see the list ->). It’s all-in-one solution for those who do not want to waste time and effort searching for 10 different converters to deal with different formats.
· Batch conversion
· If you have hundreds of images to be converted, you can use its batch file convert option. Just check the files that you want to process or just press Select All button to save your time. Get any amount of image files converted or resized in one click!
· 3 ways of handling
· First, there is well-thought user interface. Second, Total Image Converter seamlessly integrates into Windows. That means that you may select the file in your desktop and make right-button mouse click. You will see ConvertTo item in the standart Windows popup menu. And there is also Command line support. Run Total Image Converter from the command line within other programs.
· Built-in viewer and thumbnails
· Total Image Converter has built-in viewer. You may easily view your images inside the program before or after the conversion. You can either work with detailed list of files (name, size, type, modify, attributes) or with their thumbnails.
· Resize, rotate, crop, mirror
· With Total Image Converter you can also resize, crop, rotate or mirror images and change the color resolution (include convert to black and white color) of your graphics. Besides, you may adjust White Balance and make gamma correction. Adjust or set Brightness, Contrast or Saturation, apply shadow or use some filter. All this done when converting your image with Total Image Converter!
· Total Image Converter lets you apply watermarks to your images! You may add your comment, logo or date to a single photo or a bunch of them.