SARDU MultiBoot Creator 3.1.1 Pro
SARDU multiboot creator build a multiboot USB drive, a DVD multiboot ISO or a CD multiboot ISO.
With the Bios Legacy and EFI multiboot support you can boot a PC or a Mac from the pendrive USB and make maintenance, do a virus scan, recover and save data, install Windows from USB, try or install more Linux Live
The multiboot USB supports and manage USB stick, pendrive, hard disks, SSD or removable media with Bios Legacy and EFI multiboot support.
All one has to do is download the desired ISOs with the integrated downloader and use SARDU to add them to the multiboot menu. After the multiboot support builded can be test with the QEMU integrated
SARDU is simply the best solution to combine all of your bootable ISOs into one with a simple menu multiboot! That in turn can be burnt to any device and make it bootable (providing that your BIOS supports it). Basically, this eliminates the need to carry around heaps of different bootable CDs.
SARDU can also be used to build one usb multiboot for install Windows XP , Windows Vista, Windows Seven and latest Windows Eight, very handy for when there is no optical drive available like tablets or netbooks.
The tool is a Windows or Linux software for DVD Multiboot ISO and Multiboot USB creation. The media builded can boot one PC or a Apple Mac Os X system using EFI multiboot support.
SARDU multiboot creator merges and turns more bootable CDs into one media support for PC and Mac. The name is an abbr from “Shardana Antivirus Rescue Disk Utility”.
Is all you need for troubleshooting and system repair and recovery.
- SARDU does include a few utilities, but it is primarily a tool for managing any software in ISO format that you have downloaded.
- Has multilanguage support. At startup it checks the system language, and if it is supported by SARDU Multiboot Creator, that language is automatically selected. If a supported language is not found, SARDU defaults to English. The developer is willing to add support for further languages.
- The user can change the language at any time using the language menu.
Multiboot SARDU Multiboot Creator
SARDU’s multiboot menu is divided into five categories:
Other Software manageable:
- The user must download all the CD – DVD ISO images that he wants to integrate in the SARDU DVD ISO using the integrated download manager.
Downloaded ISO images have to be placed inside the “ISO” folder (customizable selecting the “ISO icon” at the top of the GUI).
- All software has their checkboxes and their customization (ISO folder, name of software..). SARDU Multiboot Creator manages only these programs.
- If there is a red icon the ISO of that software was not found. Pressing an application’s icon (down arow) causes SARDU Multiboot Creator to download the bootable ISO from the manufacturer’s website. Once downloaded, it is made ready for use by checking the checkbox. Downloads can be done manually.
- Multiboot with Multiple Antivirus Rescue Disk, Collections of Utilities, Linux Live, Windows installer, PE…Default media of SARDU Multiboot Creator, have the submenu ‘Menu Tools’. In this section we have these freeware utilities:
- Boot Manager as SuperGrubDisk 1 & 2 and PLoP.
- Memtest Software for testing the RAM memory for errors and failures.
- Hardware Detection Tool (HDT) for displaying low level information for any x86 compatible system.
-is a disk recovery program designed to help recover lost partitions and/or make non-booting disks bootable again.
- These issues can be caused by faulty software, certain types of viruses or human error (such as accidentally deleting a partition table).
- PhotoRec is a file data recovery program, designed to recover lost files. This includes video, documents and archives from hard disks, CD-ROMs, and lost pictures from digital camera memory. PhotoRec ignores the file system and goes after the underlying data, so it will still work even if your media’s file system has been severely damaged or even reformatted.
- LiloPwd for dumping the LILO map file where there are saved passwords in clear text.
- SARDU Multiboot Creator builds a multiboot menu disk with multiple bootable programs, all in one single medium.
- You can have more than 100 programs/ISOs on a single multiboot disk or multiboot USB stick. Everything you need to remove viruses, fix problems, test hardware, install an operating system … all on hand even without DVD reader.
- Until now, only the geeks, after hours and hours of work, have built similar disks.
- Now, with SARDU multiboot creator, this is available for all, without any prior knowledge, after a few clicks.
- SARDU Multiboot Creator is the best tools for recovery and repair, support EFI and Legacy boot and is very easy to use.
- With a few clicks the media is ready. If you want to make a multiboot USB you have to press the ‘Search USB’ button. The software will then look for all devices with FAT32 and NTFS (can be enabled). The device can be chosen from the combo box. In the tab `Report` you can find details about the selected USB: Type (Removable or Hard Disk), Serial, Label, Space used and free.
- Pressing the button with the ‘USB icon’ causes SARDU Multiboot Creator to extract the needed files from one ISO at a time. After a careful examination it builds the menu and makes a multiboot USB device.
- In newer and faster computer the user can set the direct extraction, saving time bypassing the extraction in the temporary folder
- If you want to make a multiboot CD or DVD you have to press the button with `disk`. SARDU Multiboot Creator then extracts the needed files one ISO at a time and, after a careful examination, builds the menu and makes a multibootable ISO. The ISO must then be burned to disk using your own burning software or the burn option of SARDU.
- For the multiboot utility, SARDU uses Syslinux/Isolinux, Grub4DOS, GRUB and Refind. The determination of which to use is done automatically, with no user input necessary.
- Build customized version with your Live Linux ISOs using add extra options
- Many users requested that we add the ability to include stand-alone software or ISO not directly supported/mentioned in the SARDU Multiboot Creator interface.
- The user can make this using extra options..
What’s new 126.96.36.199:
- Fixed 216 error (Windows 32 Bit)
- Fixed Windows XP registration error*
- Improved software registration(extra activation and more).**
- Fixed manual update
- Improved MessageBox.
- start is now faster