PTGui Pro 10.0.15 program to create panoramic images from separate photos, you can create a sphere, cylinder or flat panoramas. It has advanced features and is accessible even for beginners, because it has two modes of operation (simple – help literally two clicks to gather quite high quality panorama, and advanced – for professionals).
- Creation of balls, cylindrical or flat panoramas from a number of source images.
- Full Automation: create panoramas in a few mouse clicks.
- Preview in real time.
- Editor for visual panoramas and editing dialog.
- Full support for 16-bit mode.
- Creating panoramas suitable for processing in Photoshop.
- Reading the information EXIF c images created by digital cameras.
- Determination of lens parameters
- Improved memory management, so that accelerated operations Bonding Photos
- PTGui now rationally uses RAM on 64-bit Windows systems
- lis · In the Panorama Editor function is added
- Mix function has become faster, involves a smaller amount of memory, and the quality ofmixing is greatly improved
- The original image is automatically updated if the files on the disk has been changed
- Generator control points become more sensitive
- Added support for GPS (works correctly with JPEG and TIFF)
- And many other improvements