Privacy Drive is easy to use encryption software that uses Virtual Disk and “on the fly” disk encryption technology to not only lock and encrypt your data, but also hide it. Whatever you want to keep away from prying eyes – photographs, videos, graphic files, documents, spreadsheets or even whole folders. All of your private information will be fully protected from unauthorized access.
Using industry-leading 256 bit encryption algorithms, Privacy Drive can create as many encrypted volumes as you need to mount as virtual disks. Once mounted they can be used as other regular hard drives. All data on the virtual disks is encrypted and unencrypted automatically before they are saved or loaded. So there’s no need to encrypt or decrypt each file or folder individually.
When you have finished working with your private data and you want to lock folders and files, simply dismount the virtual disk, and everything will be instantly protected. Without the correct password, nothing from the encrypted volume can be read or accessed.
You can also share, copy and transfer your encrypted volumes via email, backup, external hard drives, CD/DVD, Cloud Servers (eg Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox or Google Drive) or any other portable storage device. This allows you to take your confidential data and information anywhere you want, without the fear of data loss or theft.
• Virtual Disk & User-transparent “On-the-Fly” Disk Encryption Technology.
• You don’t need to manually encrypt or decrypt each and every file or folder.
• Lock, hide, encrypt and password protect all kind of pictures, videos, documents, files and folders.
• Simple drag and drop to encrypt files & folders, just like using normal hard drive.
• Support AES 128-bit & 256-bit industry standard encryption algorithms.
• No limit of the numbers of files and folders protected.
• Protected data is highly portable.
• Encrypted volumes can be stored on external hard drives, USB drives, Firewire drives, CD/DVD and Cloud Servers (such as Microsoft OneDrive or Google Drive).
• Support for Deniable Encryption.
• Encrypted volumes do not contain any signatures that would prove this is an encrypted volume or container.
• No Backdoors.
• Encrypted data is protected from being accessed/modified by unauthorized users.
• And much more…
• Easy to use
By using Virtual Disk & “On-the-Fly” Disk Encryption Technology, Privacy Drive has made security as simple as using your hard drive. Files can be created, saved and opened just as before. As long as they are put onto the virtual disk, they are automatically encrypted or decrypted on-the-fly.
All algorithms are optimized and blazing fast! Privacy Drive processes data on-the-fly meaning data only gets decrypted when it is accessed. Other file encryption software encrypts or decrypts the entire file before you can use it. Privacy Drive does this automatically in the background and only to the data that you access, saving valuable time and system resources.
Privacy Drive uses industry trusted and proven algorithms. Among the chosen algorithms is AES, the Advanced Encryption Standard, selected by the NIST to be the US Federal Government standard to protect sensitive information.