Movavi Video Converter 17.0.1 Multilingual Portable
Enjoy video and music your way! With Movavi Video Converter, you can prepare your multimedia files for instant playback in any format and on any device. And you don’t need to be a geek to do it: just select the format or device you want from the vast list of supported options and hit one button – your files will be ready in seconds.
Plus you get a huge range of exciting extras: enhance video quality, adjust and normalize sound levels, trim, merge, crop, and rotate files before you convert – all through our trademark user-friendly interface that’s so easy to master!
Work with video, audio, and images in any format
– Open video files in any format and resolution, including Ultra HD.
– Transfer your DVD collection to your hard drive – rip DVDs and save them as video files.
– Process your entire music library with one click.
– Convert image files between most popular formats.
Be sure you get the best-possible quality results
– Choose the exact format you need: the program supports all current video, audio, and image formats and codecs.
– Enjoy one-click conversion of media files for 200+ mobile devices using our handy ready-made presets.
– Prepare your video for uploading to video hosting sites and social networks quickly, easily – and automatically.
Save time thanks to leading-edge technologies
– Using our innovative SuperSpeed mode, you can convert video up to 79x faster than using traditional conversion methods. No re-compression or loss of quality!
– Support for NVIDIA CUDA, NVENC, and Intel HD Graphics hardware acceleration increases conversion speed up to 3.5 times.
– Use your multicore processor to the max! The software estimates your CPU usage and loads the processor cores in the most efficient way, converting 2 or 4 H.264 files simultaneously.
Extract audio from video and save any portion of a movie soundtrack to create ringtones and music samples.
Increase, decrease or normalize sound volume. Transfer up to 16 soundtracks to your final video.
Create comic GIF animations from your video files. Specify the video segments you want to convert to GIF.
Capture screenshots from videos and save them in popular image formats.
Upload converted files to social media sites from right inside the program using the built-in Share Online app.
Specify a folder and conversion parameters, and all video files in that folder will be converted automatically.
Choose video and audio codecs, specify custom resolution, bitrate, and other advanced settings.
Choose this option for optimal balance between size and quality of output video.
What’s New in Version 17.0.1:
– Device detection. Just connect your device to the computer, and the program will suggest the appropriate preset.
– Easily remove multiple segments from any part of a video file with frame-by-frame precision.
– Automatic volume level assessment and adjustment recommendations.
– Make videos shot in poor lighting conditions clearer by eliminating visual noise; remove unwanted background noises in audio.
– H.265 codec support for Windows 10.
– AC3 codec support for Windows 8 and later versions.
– 20+ new video and audio codecs.
– Presets for over 25 recently released devices from Apple, Samsung, Sony, LG, Huawei, Xiaomi, and others.
– Minor bug fixes and improvements
– Microsoft Windows® XP/Vista/7/8/10 with up-to-date patches and service packs installed
– Intel®, AMD® or compatible processor, 1 GHz
– NVIDIA® GeForce™ series 6 or higher, AMD Radeon™ R600 or higher graphics card with up-to-date drivers
– 1024×768 screen resolution, 32-bit color
– 256 MB RAM for Windows XP, 512 MB for Windows Vista,
– 1 GB for Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
– 140 MB available hard disk space for installation,
– 750 MB for ongoing operations
– Administrator permissions are required for installation