DFX Audio Enhancer – Sound is definitely a big part of our life. Depending on its nature, strength or musicality, sound can be perceived differently as pleasant or totally unwelcome. This is the case of the sound that your computer emits, too. When it comes to accuracy, it doesn’t take a specialist to understand what audio quality means – the moment you hear a high-fidelity song, you will enjoy every second of it.
Listening to on-line radio, your personal music files or audio from any website has become one daily activity for most people that work with computers. Thus, making this experience one to please the ear is what audio enhancement software does or at least tries to accomplish. DFX Audio Enhancer is a member of this category and one of the top choices in most cases.
Audio quality has two main aspects when analyzed on PCs – hardware and software. Poor sound may be the result of low hardware performance or reduced audio stream bitrate that narrows the frequencies and even eliminates many of them. Software driven solutions are available though and they brag on performing miracles in order to provide increased sound quality even in worst case scenarios.
DFX Audio Enhancer supports almost every application that plays audio streams from Internet browsers to media players. The list consists of major players in the industry such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome or Opera and Windows Media Player, Winamp, VLC media player, foobar2000, GOM Player, BS.Player or iTunes.
- Easy To Use and Customizable
- Advanced DSP Sound Quality Enhancement
- Explore Artist Videos, Bio, News, Lyrics, Similar Artists New
- Speakers and Headphones Optimization
- Finely-tuned Music Presets
- Dynamic Sound Spectrum Analyzer
- Powerful Audio Processing Modes
- Compatible With Many Players and Media Formats Improved
- Efficient Performance Using Minimal CPU
- Stylish, Shapely Skins Updated
- Space Saving Mini-mode Interface Updated
- Presets Backup and Restore
- Preset Song Associations Improved
- 5.1/7.1 Surround Sound Support
- 64-Bit Windows Support