CorelCAD 2017 184.108.40.2065 Make the best choice in computer-aided design software with an affordable powerhouse that delivers an intuitive UI, industry standard and customizable tools in an interactive environment. CorelCAD™ 2017 delivers the sophistication and precision you need to exceed the CAD results you expect in 2D drafting and 3D design. Work in a familiar environment as CorelCAD 2017 uses .DWG file format natively, offering compatibility with all major CAD programs. Additionally, CorelCAD 2017 provides flexible options, such as add-ons and plugins, for both new users and existing customers to match any workflow.
– Powerful 2D drafting and 3D design tools
– Versatile file support for .DWG, .STL, .PDF and .CDR
– Diverse output options, including 3D print-ready
– Adaptable for automation and customization
-2D drafting tools
Design with confidence using a complete set of professional drafting tools that provide the precision and flexibility you require, including the new Pattern commands and PowerTrim tools. In addition, the Quick Input tools allow on-screen cursor coordination and the Annotative Scale keeps text at a readable size at any drawing scale in your layout.
-3D design tools
Experience a natural transition as drawings progress from 2D drafting into advanced 3D design. Depend on the expert tools for the complete 3D design workflow, from project sketches to 3D output including 3D printing. The 3D Solid Modeling tools help you create primitives and advanced 3D shapes using 3D editing operations.
-Familiar user interface
Communicate your day-to-day CAD design needs using Windows Ribbon or classic UI workspaces to achieve graphic superiority. With high-caliber drafting and design tools that are customizable to your needs, you’ll have visually rich and impressive results every time.
-Compatibility and customization
Open, edit and save files in .DWG for easy collaboration with colleagues and suppliers, in addition to .DXF and .DWF support up to the latest AutoCAD (R2013 .DWG) file format versions. Align any working environment to match your design needs with advanced customization and automation support options in CorelCAD 2017.
– Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8 or Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit editions)
– Intel Core 2 Duo, or AMD Athlon x2 Dual-Core processor
– 2 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
– 500 MB hard disk space
– 3D Graphics accelerator card with OpenGL version 1.4 (OpenGL version 3.2 or better recommended)
– 1280 x 768 screen resolution (1920 x 1080 (Full HD) recommended)
– Mouse or tablet
– CD-ROM drive for installation from CD