BurnAware Professional 9.6 is a powerful CD, DVD and BD disc burning solution intended for users whorequire maximum control over every aspect of the burning process and use multiple burners for mass production of various discs and quick creation of disc–to-disc copies. The program allows users to createdata discs (CD, DVD, Blu–Ray, bootable CD and DVD) and discs with multimedia content (audio CD, MP3and video disc DVD disc). In spite of this, BurnAware Pro will help you create and burn ISO images (ISO and CUE / BIN image files are supported), erase rewritable discs, burn multisession discs and evenextract specific files from disc sessions and tracks from Audio CD.
- Burn Data, Bootable and Multisession discs
- Burn Audio, Video and MP3 discs
- Create and burn ISO / CUE / BIN images
- Copy discs to discs or to ISO images
- Erase rewritable discs
- Extract tracks from Audio CDs
- Extract Data from Unreadable or multisession discs
• Back up or copy your files to CD, DVD or Blu-ray Discs.
Supports CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, BD-R/RE and DVD-RAM media, including high-capacity double-layer media.
Supports UDF (Universal Disc Format 1.02-2.60), Bridge and the ISO9660 file system, including Joliet Unicode extensions.
• Create a bootable CD or DVD. Use it as a very big floppy boot disc for recovery purposes.
El Torito creation support with advanced options: emulation type, sectors, platform, load segment and boot message.
• Append multisession discs. Discs can be used for sequential recording, as the new data will co-exist perfectly alongside previously recorded data.
• Create Audio CDs. Play a CD on your traditional CD player or car stereo.
Supports MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, M4A, AAC and FLAC audio formats and M3U playlists.
Supports title and track CD-Text, including Unicode.
On-the-fly writing support with Track-at-once and Disc-at-once recording modes.
• Create MP3 CDs and DVDs. Supports MP3 and WMA audio formats.
• Create DVD-Video. Play these DVDs using your standard DVD player, PlayStation or Xbox. Supports DVD padding.
• Burn disc images. Create a CD, DVD or Blu-ray disc from a disc image file. Supports ISO and CUE/BIN image files.
• Make standard or boot ISOs. Back up or copy your files to an ISO image file. Supports different file systems and ISO levels.
• Copy disc to ISO image. This feature can be used for disc backup, as well as for disc copying.
What’s new in v10 ?
– New user interface.
– Support of high-DPI monitors and settings.
– Support of all screen readers.
– Command-line support for Copy to Image tool.
– %DISC_NUMBER% suffix parameter to set disc number in title.