Benvista PhotoZoom Pro 7.0.4 is not only creates larger images than any other software (up to 1 million by 1 million pixels), it also produces higher quality results. PhotoZoom Pro 7 is equipped with S-Spline Max, a unique, award-winning image resize technology which excels at preserving clean edges, sharpness, and fine details.
PhotoZoom Pro 7 is extremely easy to use, and comes with various pre-defined settings. These settings can be manually fine-tuned as well. You can even put together your own resize profiles: compilations of your favorite resize method and size settings, which can be selected with a single click. When you often use the same settings, resize profiles will streamline your workflow.
Large quantities of images can be resized in one go, through batch processing. Multi-processor support, 64-bit support, and the new GPU acceleration included with PhotoZoom Pro 7 ensure reduced processing time.
PhotoZoom Pro 7 works both as a stand-alone application and as a plug-in for various host programs, such as Adobe® Photoshop®, Adobe® Photoshop® Elements, Corel® PHOTO-PAINT, and Corel® PaintShop Pro. Also, PhotoZoom Pro 7 fully integrates with Adobe® Lightroom®! Optimized for both printing and on-screen purposes, PhotoZoom Pro 7 is an absolute must-have for anyone who wants to resize images at the highest possible quality.
What’s New in PhotoZoom Pro 7:
Here is a quick overview of the most important additions:
– Enhanced S-Spline Max resize method with new Brighten Shadows and Fix Overexposure filters
– Prints images directly from PhotoZoom
– Now integrates with Adobe Lightroom
– Optimized presets for different types of photos and graphics
– Enhanced speed: even faster image processing
– Stand-alone application now also opens PSD images (plug-in already supported PSD)
– High-DPI interface support (compatible with 4K screens)
– Official support for Windows 10, macOS 10.12 (Sierra), Adobe Photoshop CC 2017, Adobe Photoshop Elements 15, Adobe Lightroom 6.4, Corel PHOTO-PAINT X8, and Corel PaintShop Pro X9.