R-Drive Image 6.1 Build 6100 With Patch
R–Drive Image 6.1 Build 6100 is a potent utility providing disk image files creation for backup orduplication purposes. A disk image file contains the exact, byte–by-byte copy of a hard drive, partition orlogical disk and can be created with various compression levels on the fly without stopping Windows OSand therefore without interrupting your business. Drive image files can then be stored in a variety of places, including various removable media such as CD–R (W) / DVD, Iomega Zip or Jazz disks, etc.
- A simple wizard interface – no in-depth computer management skills are required.
- On-the-fly actions: Image files are created on-the-fly, no need to stop and restart Windows.
- Image file compression. Image files can be compressed to save free storage space.
- Removable media support. Image files can be stored on removable media.
- Version startup. A startup version can be used for image / restore / copy a partition locked bythe OS.
- USB 2.0 and 3.0 support in startup version
- Extended list of supported devices in the startup version. A list of hardware supported by R–Drive Image startup version has been extended. SEE
- Substitute partition. Data from a disk image can be restored on other existing partitions. R–Drive Image delete such partitions and restore data
- Disk to Disk copy. The entire disk can be directly copied on each other.