Being preinstalled on the latest Microsoft operating systems, and also bundled with the most popular productivity packages (Office, etc.) this software installer provides a significant number of power features that improve application management and administration. This power doesn’t come without pitfalls, and the most important of them all is the complexity. Creating an MSI file requires careful planning and editing of dozens of database tables. Hundreds of pages of documentation must be read, countless lists of rules must be followed. Building a Windows Installer package may take days or even weeks.
- Organize your application in modules and components
- Advanced Installer makes MSI creation a snap
- Advanced Installer integrates in automated build tools
- Install and register the resources composing your application
- Secure and choose your package’s presentations
- Extend the installation process with Custom Actions
- Customize the installation User Interface